Our Client is a multi-billion dollar company leading the way across the globe within the Biotech and Pharmaceutical industry. With a significant presence in over 40 countries, Torrent Pharma Inc. expanded its US base with the acquisition of Bio-Pharm Inc. in 2018. With manufacturing now underway, we are seeking a qualified Validation Technician to join our US base in PA.
location: Levittown, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $23.00 - 33.50 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
Our Validation Team is responsible for ensuring each step in the manufacturing process is safe and effective every time. The Validation Team is an essential part of all stages of our product lifecycle - from research and development, to manufacturing and distribution. As a member of this team the ideal Validation Technician will:
- Assist in writing and execution of installation, operational and performance qualification protocols for critical production equipment, utilities and processes
- Assists in writing and execution of process and cleaning validation protocols for new products or process changes and improvements
- Enters data related to studies under execution, and verifies data entered by others in official records related to validation
- Summarize data for reports; Make detailed observations and accurately and precisely record data
- Document all activities performed in test batch records in accordance with the current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Works closely with cross-functional departments as necessary to resolve issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Scientific discipline (will consider equivalent experience in lieu of degree)
- Understanding of cGMP production environment
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and cleaning processes
- Willing to learn and able work independently
- Administration: Excellent written and verbal skills, documentation accuracy
- Computer Software: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.