As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Focusing on immune diseases like HIV that affect a large percentage of the population, the work our longtime partner conducts is imperative to a better, healthier future. To be recognized as a crucial part to furthering this goal, join this growing team now!
location: Marietta, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $23.23 - 27.33 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
This position will support the Packaging department of the Marietta facility through document management. Workload includes authoring technical documents, such as SOPs (standard operating procedures), deviations and customer complaints.
- Author various documents in support of project and continuous improvement changes in the pack department.
- Ensure on time delivery of quality system workload through interfacing with department SME (subject matter experts).
- Translation of project led changes to pack floor procedures ensuring usability and accuracy.
- Investigate operation discrepancies, and author investigational write up.
- Provide classroom training to packaging operations as requested.
- Perform all job responsibilities in compliance with applicable EHS and GMP regulations, guidelines, policies, standard operating procedures, and industry practice and Industrial Excellence initiatives.
- B.S or B.A in a technical discipline, or discipline with heavy writing skills demonstrated. Degree in other discipline if sufficient technical depth has been achieved from profressional experience.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Experience in technical writing
- Prior experience working in a GMP environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of hitting aggressive timeline
- Adapt quickly to change
- Detail oriented
- Experience working in a regulated environment.
- Work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated problem solving and investigational skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with staff and interact with peers, and senior personnel in multidisciplinary environments
- Ability to facilitate and generate the exchange of ideas to resolve problems, prioritize solutions, select optimal solutions and implement decisions.
- Able to maintain attention to detail while executing multiple tasks.
- Sense of urgency, flexibility and accountability
- Intermediate computer skills required
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.