job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 25.10 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- Performs the picking and packing of clinical supplies and ancillaries.
- Generates courier labels.
- Processes Clinical Shipment requests in a timely fashion.
- Retains materials in the correct locations and keeps the warehouse in an orderly and clean manner.
- Processes material destruction requests.
- Maintains a safe working environment within the warehouse and their assigned warehouse office location.
- Shows proficiency within the inventory management system.
- Performs the recycling of returned passive shipping systems.
- Performs simple commodity receipts and verifies drug receipts.
- Performs the daily replenishment of phase change components.
- Reports all issues to senior warehouse personnel or management in a timely fashion.
- HS Graduate or GED with 2-3 years of warehouse and/or inventory experience.
- Some material control or system inventory knowledge a plus.
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, Clinical Supply Chain
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.