Exciting opportunity to join a growing team at a cutting-edge pharmaceutical company in Irvine. This company provides amazing career growth and the chance to work with a stellar QA team.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $48,000 - 64,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Performs and/or assists with QA review of production records and Lab reports.
- Investigates non-conformance and deviation reports.
- Coordinates the stability studies including reviewing laboratory reports for accuracy and preparing statistical analyses of decay curves.
- Review test results for and release raw materials.
- Audits production and quality control programs, reports observed deficiencies, and contributes to establishing solutions to observations.
- Issues batch records, checks yield and reconciliation calculations, and field records for easy retrieval.
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline or 4 years experience in a quality control or quality assurance function associated with manufacturing.
- Ability to read and interpret technical procedures, SOP's, GMP's and governmental regulations.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
skills: GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.