job summary: **URGENT NEED
for a Manager of Maintenance. This person will be responsible for overseeing the operation and maintenance of the solid dose tooling and compression program. **
location: Allentown, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Primary manager in-charge of all facility maintenance systems, including the maintenance of all production equipment and building access controls
- Primary manager responsible for overseeing the operation and maintenance of the solid dose tooling and compression program. This includes but is not limited to purchasing of new punches and dies, overseeing tooling inspections, tool cleaning and lubrication activities, adhering to proper tool storage requirements, conducting obsolete tool destruction activities, etc. Point of contact for all compression press maintenance activities.
- Oversee the preventative maintenance program for all Production equipment as required, following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and corporate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Minimum of 5 years' proven experience in leading maintenance of cGMP pharmaceutical manufacturing processes producing Liquid and Solid Oral Dosage products.
- Experience with solid dose tooling and compression operation and maintenance.
- B.S. in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical/Pharmaceutical)
- Knowledge of working with and managing Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS). Working knowledge of Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Manager (BMRAM) is a plus.
skills: SOP, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.