job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $18.00 - 22.29 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- The Regulatory Affairs Associate I assesses incoming global regulatory information, and enters data into Company's systems.
- Interacts with all areas of regulatory affairs and affiliates to ensure information is current, accurate and available in regulatory systems.
- Executes established business processes, and may assist in development and implementation of process /system changes and/or data remediation projects.
- Troubleshoots errors and system performance and issues.
- Works with supervisor and IT on business problem resolution and enhancements.
- Participates and contributes in group, department and cross-functional meetings.
- Provides input on training materials, and may assist in training junior team members.
- 3+ years in a related area including manufacturing, regulatory affairs, R&D, or quality in the pharmaceutical, medical device, or other healthcare industry.
- Experience/understanding/use of software tools.
- Demonstrated analytical and communication skills.
- Supports Labeling operations and systems
skills: MS-EXCEL, GCP (Good Clinical Practice), Regulatory Affairs Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.