job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Rocklin, California
job type: Contract
salary: $15.00 - 18.62 per hour
work hours: 3 to 11
education: High School
- Filling Antibodies
- Maintains the filling area stock and cleanliness as needed for continuous use.
- Practices sterile techniques during the use of equipment specific to filling tasks.
- Utilizes micropipettes, repeater pipettes, and pump systems to extract and dispense solutions into appropriate container, according to standard operating procedures.
- Assembles and washes dispensers used for product filling.
- Prints and applies product labels based on a production plan.
- Packages products using standardized techniques and practices.
- Stocks area inventories as necessary.
- Processes and packages orders internally using associated computer programs, equipment, and documentation.
- Pulls products for shipment based on picking sheets.
- Facilitates and maintains communication with production department and the customer service department to ensure that all orders are shipped as needed.
- Packs product for shipping based on company standards.
- Stocks products as necessary.
- Maintains organization and cleanliness of the shipping and receiving area.
- Signs for shipments to the company
- Interacts with the customer service staff to complete special order requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Minimum of 1 year production experience required.
- Experience working in an FDA or other regulated industry preferred.
- Lean manufacturing experience preferred.
- Shipping experience preferred.
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), Sample Preparation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.