As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: Chesterfield, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $22.63 - 26.62 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to :
- Support the development of parenteral formulations forbiotherapeutic modalities such as monoclonal antibodies, antibody drug conjugates, proteins, vaccines and gene therapy.
- Perform rapid, comprehensive characterization of candidate molecules to determine the stability profile. This will be achieved by applying various biophysical, biochemical, particulates characterization techniques such as HPLC (SE-HPLC, IEX, HIC, RP-HPLC), Capillary Gel electrophoresis (CGE), imaged Capillary Electrophoresis (iCE),
Spectroscopy techniques, light obscuration, microflow imaging and additional techniques as required.
- The incumbent must be able to interact effectively with a multidisciplinary team of scientists for formulation optimization and overall candidate progression.
- This position will be responsible for preparing data summary presentation, compiling data and using lab based systems for data collection such as empower and electronic laboratory notebooks.
- Effective communication skills are desirable for interactions with laboratory scientists, project managers and colleagues from numerous functions.
- Familiarity with proteins and analytical techniques
- Familiarity with HPLC, Capilliary electrophoresis, and other
- Strong computer skills and experience with lab based computer
- Ability to collect and analyze data sets
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
B.S. in Pharmaceutics, Chemistry, Chemical/Biochemical
Engineering, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Bioengineering,
Biotechnology, Biology or equivalent with 0-3 years' experience
Minimum: Newly qualified or up to 3 years industrial experience in
parenteral formulation and process development of protein
skills: HPLC, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.