job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Pearl River, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $23.65 - 27.82 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Responsible for designing, developing, and updating required technical documentation.
- Responsible for technical writing/editing for all types of documentation produced within a modern software development environment.
- Utilize knowledge of word processing software, strong writing and analytical skills.
- Track and review change control documentation.
- Assist with the editing of quality documents (SOP's, guidelines, Instructions, etc.) to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Must be able to work quickly with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must possess sound interpersonal and information gathering skills, be able to relate well to others at all levels throughout the organization and have the ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others.
- Review current documents, incorporating comments from project leaders and other SMEs.
- Navigate through sanofi pasteur Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) utilizing current templates.
- Notify project leaders or SME of workflow status and issues.
- Incorporate comments from team members and provide status to project leader on review and approval workflow.
- University graduate preferred. Secondary Education diploma a requirement.
- Years of Experience: 3 - 6 Years
- Technical writing abilities and good time management.
- Strong root cause analysis skills with experience regarding quality standards.
- Be able to establish working relationships with other support areas in order to gather all the necessary information required.
- Must be proficient in EDMS systems with a working knowledge of templates, workflows and approval process.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Interact well with a diverse group of individuals.
- Self-motivated and willing to be proactive in resolving issues.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
skills: SOP, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.