job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $24.12 - 28.38 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Provide Chemistry/ research operations support for External Research Solutions (ERS) and find creative solutions and efficiencies.
- Support internal projects and their external Chemistry FTE teams.
- Support FFS and PMC chemistry requests including synthetic chemistry troubleshooting, tracking of budgets and issue POs across Pfizer portfolio.
- ERS BT tools point of contact, testing, issue resolution, working closely with ERS colleagues on developing/testing upgrades and bug fixes
- Preparation and presentation of CRO performance metrics, including compound flow, cycle time, and reaction number analysis.
- BS or better in Chemistry. Organic/Synthetic Chemistry preferred.
- Strong process/workflow/operations support, logistics, tracking
- Strong Synthesis knowledge needed for supporting chemistry sourcing activities/workflows/tasks
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work, and handle different types of responsibilities/tasks with supervision and guidance
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Excellent verbal and communication, and presentation skills
- Proficient with excel, PowerPoint, Spotfire and other Microsoft application, and WebEx and Teams (remote desktop)
- Familiar with, or ability to quickly learn, Pfizer's medicinal chemistry applications, such as Ariba, Mattrack, Electronic Notebook, GCSW, CART, d360, PCAT, etc.
- Work locally and remotely across the globe
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.