job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Ridgefield, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $17.60 - 20.70 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Candidate would be responsible for the site's Supplier Change Notice process which includes logging, triaging, assigning, and determining level of criticality.
- Person will be responsible for tracking completion and preparing presentations for management meetings.
- Additional tasks will be assigned as time permits including updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and serving as a back up for various Quality Supplier department tasks.
- Bachelors degree preferred but not mandatory.
- Previous experience in a GMP environment is a must.
- Prefer candidate with Quality background, but not required.
- Needs to be well organized and able to complete tasks before implementation deadlines.
- Should be able to communicate clearly in written and oral formats.
skills: Quality control, SOP, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.