Randstad is the #1 HR Services Company in the world and we are sourcing for QC Chemists in the Dallas, TX area. In this key role you will efficiently and accurately perform testing and conduct analysis in both independent and team-oriented capacities. The position will be working closely with manufacturing and packaging to provide the required testing and approvals. This is a direct hire, 1st shift position and can start immediately.
location: Fort Worth, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 7 to 3
responsibilities: Essential Functions
- Analyze test samples utilizing analytical balance, pH meter, Viscometer, IR, UV, GC-FID and HPLC instrumentation.
- Testing in-process, finished product and stability samples by following approved protocol and specification.
- Receiving, sampling, testing, and releasing raw material and components, by following approved specification.
- Adhere to all laboratory requirements in accordance with SOPs and regulatory practices such as GMPs, GDPs, GLPs, and OSHA regulations.
- Maintaining documents such as lab notebook, daily logbooks, manufacturing/ packaging records.
- Follow GMP and company SOP & documentation as related to quality.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BS in Science or technical field with 3 to 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- BS in Chemistry with 2 years of experience in raw materials testing per USP, BP AND EP.
- Must be familiar with GC and HPLC instrumentation and other chemical equipment, techniques and programs required for pharmaceutical and cosmetic product assays/tests.
- Experience performing analytical or chemical testing on pharmaceutical, cosmetic, raw materials, water samples, bulk samples & finished products.
- Good laboratory documentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment is required.
- Must be motivated, eager, and able to adapt to company changes and processes.
skills: Quality control, SOP, Quality Assurance, Analytical Chemistry, Biology, Chemistry, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.