job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $29.92 - 35.21 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation.
- Qualified candidate will play an essential role in a high-energy protein purification research laboratory within BioMedicine Design.
- The purification group is responsible for non-GMP protein- drug lead generation, supporting the various research units and their pre-clinical therapeutic in- vitro and in- vivo needs.
- The candidate will also assist in the processing of mammalian- expressed recombinant protein modalities including, but not limited to, monoclonal antibodies using state- of- the- art technologies and equipment.
- The candidate will contribute to the group wide deliverables and be required to work on several projects simultaneously presenting results and updates at group meetings.
qualifications: Required Skills:
- General wet lab experience preferred
- General knowledge on protein purification, protein conjugation, HPLC analysis, SDS-PAGE analysis and mass spectrometric analysis of protein
- Programming experience a plus - VB
- Protein purification, HPLC analysis and Protein BioChemical analysis
skills: HPLC, Chemistry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.