job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: Waukegan, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 24 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- Understand and create working relationships with other internal disciplines such as receivables, pricing, marketing, returned goods, warehousing, planning, transportation, and others.
- Establish and maintain documentation and incorporate new procedures into existing job aids, tools, etc. Oversee and administer the monitoring and updating of the customer support content of the online resource manual for the team. Communicate updates to key business partners to ensure compliance and adhere to Company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate expertise and serve as the subject matter expert during compliance audits relevant to business segments by providing and interpreting business data. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by completing training requirements and offsite visitation to meet relevant stakeholders. Maintains open communication with management regarding audit findings and proposes plan of action for resolution.
- Complete all required training to be able to function in various aspects of position. Complete continuing education as instructed including seminars and annual procedure reviews.
- Serve as the customer's advocate and liaison to quickly and fairly resolve service problems for customers.
- Understand and create working relationships with other internal disciplines such as receivables, pricing, marketing, returned goods, warehousing, planning, transportation and others.
- Work with customers and Company personnel to achieve mutually agreeable lead-times for product deliveries and schedule activities to consistently achieve those lead-times.
- Process and satisfactorily close customer Inquiries within designated time-frame
- Suggest opportunities/methods and procedures to improve operations, elevate service levels and reduce operational expense.
- Implement specific sales promotional strategies and programs as directed by sales management.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required to ensure ability to read and understand training and job aids written in English and communicate with US based customers.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills to interact with, build, and maintain relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Initiative and innovative skills are required to identify and implement business process improvements.
- Excellent organization and follow up skills are critical to ensure timely distribution of product and communication across the supply chain.
- Ability to understand the implications of new information. Must possess critical and strategic thinking skills to draw conclusions which results in solutions to potential issues.
- Due to complexity of each customer, the ability to work independently is required. Minimum supervision required for direct execution of job; has authority, responsibility, and accountability, of the day-to-day execution of duties. Demonstrates the ability to solve problems and make decisions. Offers appropriate solutions based on the situation. Coordinate new product launch and product conversions. Self-driven to develop and implement projects and communicate progress as well as outcomes.
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.