job summary: **URGENT NEED
for a Laboratory Administrator
who will provide structural and administrative support to the Lab Group.**
location: Cortlandt Manor, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 57,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- Assist in the development and creation of procedures relating to training and Standard Operations Protocol.
- Assist in creating training material and serve as a resource for customer and sales representative support.
- Provide front line contact with incoming customer calls for the Technical Support group.
- Associates degree or higher a plus.
- Work experience in medical field preferred.
- Leadership skills and the ability to identify tasks and essential information that should be conveyed to other team members
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Web conferencing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
skills: SOP, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint, MS-Project
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.