Randstad is the #1 HR Services Company in the world and we are sourcing for a Senior Program Manager in the Houston, TX area. This position will be a key strategic partner helping management to make the best decisions to guide and navigate bringing novel cellular therapeutics to patients. This position provides a unique opportunity to impact R&D from research though BLA submission. The ideal candidate will have a background that combines strategy, business, and science. This is a direct hire position and can start immediately.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Support Program Directors and senior management with the coordination and implementation of clinical development and preclinical R&D projects.
- Support and coordinate projects among all departments involved in the program.
- Define and control project scope, baseline timelines and costs with cross-functional project team and regularly review with Program Directors and senior management.
- Manage project resources and conduct risk assessments.
- Assist in the translation of R&D projects from pre-clinical into clinical development.
- Prepare presentations with appropriate scientific and technical format on the progress of the projects for internal and external use.
- Review clinical and regulatory documents for accuracy and continuity of style of content.
- Participates in Immatics Global Program Management Initiatives
- Develop communications and presentations related to portfolio strategy, status, critical path activity timing, resources required and related issues and/or risks.
- Support senior management with portfolio-wide perspectives involving drug development, throughput, risks, R&D productivity and innovation.
- Support senior management with effective resource allocation across the portfolio including regular prioritization among different programs
- Identify risks and strategic gaps in the cell therapy development strategy and leverage their effective management and resolution.
- REQUIRED: Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences or related discipline.
- A minimum of three (3) years of relevant program management and GMP industry experience.
- Research and Development experience is a huge plus
- PREFERRED: Master's Degree or Ph.D. in Life Sciences or related discipline, Project Management certification, and Biotech or Cell and Gene Therapy experience
- Ability to make sound decisions and approach problems with curiosity and open-mindedness.
- High degree of independent working, analytical reasoning and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Excellent written communication skills, including preparing captivating presentations and careful editing of documents
- Ability to embrace rapidly changing requirements with an open mind and show a high degree of flexibility in an environment which is marked by a constant striving for excellence.
- Dedication to innovation and science.
- Ability to approach tasks in a structured, reliable and foresighted manner; combined with a high level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm and strong social skills.
- A working knowledge of the pharmaceutical/biotech landscape, R&D trends and business strategy.
- Ability to influence senior management and teams in Research, Development and Commercial functions using active listening, communication and facilitation skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate analytical findings to senior management and drug development teams. Ability to lead and facilitate discussions with leaders and key stakeholders to work together to deliver results
skills: Data Analysis, Office Management, Vendor Management, CDISC, Data Management Plan, Data Validation Plan, Clinical Data Management, GCP (Good Clinical Practice), CTMS (Clinical Trial Management Systems), Clinical Supply Chain, Clinical Trial Supply Strategy
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.