As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $29.84 - 35.10 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation.
The Bioanalytical group in the DMPK department if seeking for a bioanalytical scientist to support non-GLP small-molecule PK/PD studies using LC-MS/M
- Design, develop, optimize and execute LC-MS/MS bioanalytical methods for the quantitation of small-molecule drug candidates in biological samples, including plasma, CSF and tissues.
- Process and report bioanalytical data in an organized and timely manner.
- Communicate with scientists within and outside the DMPK department regarding study timeline, expectations and progress.
- Troubleshooting of LC-MS/MS instruments as well as bioanalytical methods.
- Minimal of BA/BS or higher degrees in biology, chemistry, pharmaceutics or any related majors.
- Basic knowledge of biology, chemistry and preferably, analytical chemistry.
- Basic lab skills including pipetting, handling of animal specimens and operation of common software.
- Exposure to LC-MS/MS theories or operations.
- Data processing and summarizing skills.
- Strong learning capabilities and communication skills.
skills: Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry, Cell Cultures
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.