As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Bedford, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $19.32 - 22.73 per hour
work hours: 7 to 3
- Makes buffers and sets up production runs. Prepares and tests tissue fractions.
- Interacts with Quality Assurance to identify non-conformance issues.
- Manufactures products using centrifugation, buffer extractions, filtration, and dialysis methods.
- Uses ERP system to perform production transactions.
- 1-3 years' experience preferable in a laboratory, life sciences environment
- Willing to work as a team player
- Open to cross training and becoming multi-skilled.
- Lab experience working with lab equipment and tools
- 5S and lean manufacturing knowledge (Preferred, but not required.)
- Able to take direction and work on production requirements as needed. (After training)
- Good working conditions. Work in clean rooms, general lab, and cold room ranging from 2 to minus 20 degrees Celsius, where specified PPE for each area is required. Frequently lifts and/or moves material and/or objects up to 25 pounds. May handle hazardous material in controlled environment.
skills: ERP System
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.