Industry leader is looking for an Associate Document Advisor to be the primary resource for all document production needs of the Client, both web printing, as well as digital print solutions. This is a contract opportunity located in Washington, DC.
Responsibilities for the Documentation Control Specialist
- Manage Business Unit relationships, working with and advising Business Unit document owners to meet document production needs in a cost effective manner.
- Promote the print services of the company or client production print center.
- Convert appropriate applications to digital platforms.
- Identify and develop digital document opportunities.
- Ensure that savings targets are met and recorded for various deliverables, where applicable.
- Provide design expertise for all forms produced via print-on-demand (POD).
Requirements for the Documentation Control Specialist
- Minimum of five (5) years of print industry experience in a print "production" environment.
- Minimum of three (3) years in a customer relationship role.
- MUST have Adobe design experience in a PC environment!
- Experience in managing a DIGITAL print production environment.
- Experience in print sales or price estimation. Familiar with document "production" techniques.
- Team supervision/management experience.