Medical Device Manufacturing client has an immediate need in Round Lake IL for a Project Manager to lead a project related to the implementation of eIFU (Electronic Instruction for Use) through the identification, justification, planning, prioritization, initiation, development and implementation processes This is a contract position expected to last 1 year, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to hire. Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Project Manager
- Leading an eIFU implementation project by developing and building a business case, conducting cost analysis, execution, and delivering on milestones
- Accountable for core team performance, project schedule and execution, budget commitments and spend
- Provides clear direction on project to meet expectations of customers and business stakeholders
- Interacts through project updates and reviews with all stakeholders ensuring effective ongoing communications across teams and stakeholders
- Ensures identification and communication of project risks, development of risk plan and proactive management of risk response strategies
Requirements for the Project Manager
- MBA/MS or Bachelor's with equivalent plus 3 years project management experience
- 8 years regulated experience
- Must have eIFUand Label Operations experience
- Labeling experience which will provide the ability to assess and recommend best practices throughout labeling operations and embrace continuous improvement
- Must be proficient in MS Project
- Strong experience working with MS Excel
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...