Quality Engineer needed for a client in the Clanton Alabama area. Must have Automotive experience. This individual will be involved in continuous improvement activities. Salary will be based on experience.
Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
- Responsible for the overall quality and performance.
- Responsible to oversee the accurate and timely completion of APQP/PPAP activities, review and update PFMEA and Control Plans.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement activities to eliminate scrap.
- Oversee quality lab and Non-Conforming Material.
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- BS Degree Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering Preferred
- ASQ Certification
- 3 to 5 years in Automotive Quality