Medical Device Manufacturing client has an immediate need in Round Lake IL for a Engineering Program Manager to lead product development projects. This is a contract position expected to last 1 year, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to hire. Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Project Manager
- Independently plan, execute and direct cross functional engineering projects, that may cross traditional product lines. This position will range in scope between supporting multiple projects and leading a single large project
- Manage projects on a cross functional basis. Projects are global in nature, with teams in multiple locations and time zones
- Manage project costs (financial aspects) of product development. This will include capital expenditures and cross functional expenses
- Identify and resolve complex problems which arise in the course of product development
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Bachelor's Degree (engineering, technical or science)
- Must have 8+ years experience leading medical device projects, preferably for containers
- 5-10 years design control project experience
- 5-10 years product development experience within the medical device/healthcare product manufacturing industry
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...