Contract position: An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Logistics Material Flow Coordinator in the Waterloo, IA area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Logistics Coordinator
- Facilitation of Green Light Process (custom approval process for product). Prepare Customs Documentation.
- Verify packing list, container management, and weight master management.
- Support SAP transactions to facilitate shipping to company overseas factories. Back up for hot part management process as needed.
Requirements for the Logistics Coordinator
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Technology, Supply Management, or a related field.
- Understanding of Order Fulfillment Process. Working knowledge of logistics processes and applicable governmental regulations. Knowledge of unit processes and operations.