Contract position: Global leader in the healthcare/medical product manufacturing industry is looking Validation Engineers in Roundlake IL. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Validation Engineer
- Must perform process validation, process capability, and process control studies for assigned areas
- Support Manufacturing, Engineering, and Quality Management departments with the development and implementation of new process/technology
- Participate in and contribute to medium to large size projects, own assigned tasks, produce detailed requirements and analysis documents for assigned tasks. Partner with other support groups and manufacturing teams to complete work
- Must ensure computer systems and applications are in compliance with regulatory quality standards through validations activities
- Responsible for creating the documents required for the development and validation of computerized systems
Requirements for the Validation Engineer
- BS degree in a Scientific Discipline (Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, or Microbiology, preferred)
- 2-4 years of validation experience (instrument validation - HPLC)
- Knowledge of applications such as LIMS, Intermediate/Advanced Excel, Access, Microsoft Project preferred
- Experience in quality lab setting preferred
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...