Permanent position: We have an immediate need for a Senior Estimator. This position is responsible for leading the company's estimating department to aggressively grow project business. You will also be responsible for the quality of all bids, such as bid review presentations and bid proposal packages. Please apply today if you are local or within a commutable distance to the Metro Atlanta area!
Responsibilities for the Estimating Manager
- Manage and develop staff, prioritize assignments, evaluate staff performance annually in accordance with HR guidelines.
- Reviews general conditions, schedule, scopes of work, and other exhibits as needed.
- Coordinate the final estimates including work, pricing, with clarifications and exclusions for proposal submittals.
- Develop cost format that facilitates owners' needs for information using company selected software (i.e. Excel, Timeberline).
- Review company RFQs, detailed scopes of work and follow-up with estimating team members to ensure quotes are submitted in an accurate and timely manner.
- Follow-up with clients on competitiveness of the bid and to maintain customer relationships to increase bid opportunities.
Requirements for the Estimating Manager
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or another technical field.
- Minimum 10 or more years of estimating experience with a minimum of 5 years estimation team management.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing plant construction.
- Successful "award" track record of Bid/Build and Design/Build projects.
- Proficient in WinEst estimating software or other Trimble estimating programs, Revit, BIM experience preferred.