Contract position: CAD Operator needed for a full-time contract opportunity in Windsor, CT. The CAD Operator will be responsible for preparing construction drawings and maintaining project drawing files. Apply now for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities for the Cad Operator
- Under supervision, prepare construction drawings required to support the installation of electronic special systems. Drawings will consist of items such as floor plan layouts, riser diagrams, electrical interconnections drawings and installation terminations.
- Prepare submittal documentation (i.e,. data sheets, battery calculations).
- Maintain project drawing files, and associated records and documentation tracking & maintaining as-built drawings.
Requirements for the Cad Operator
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD (version 2014 or higher).
- Experience in the construction field.
- Competitive benefits package.