Contract position: CAD Operator needed for a full-time contract opportunity in Seattle, WA. The CAD Operator will be responsible for preparing fire alarm drawings and maintaining project drawing files. Apply now for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities for the Cad Operator
- Work closely with a project designer to prepare drawings showing fire alarm device locations, wiring, calculations, schedules, etc.
- Prepare submittal documentation (i.e,. data sheets, battery calculations).
- Maintain project drawing files, and associated records and documentation tracking & maintaining as-built drawings.
Requirements for the Cad Operator
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD (version 2014 or higher).
- Knowledge of AutoCAD required and knowledge of excel, outlook and fire alarm code is beneficial.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Training available.