Contract position: Controls Technician needed to conduct preventive maintenance, repair, installation, and commissioning and general servicing of systems. This is a contract opportunity.
Responsibilities for the HVAC Technician
- Diagnoses and repairs complex electronic control system malfunction's requiring extensive knowledge of a variety of electronic or digital controls systems and ability to test and write modifications in multiple languages of systems software.
- Provides sketches of field changes and discrepancies for engineering corrections and drawings.
- Communicates with customer upon arrival and before leaving the work site.
- Meets regularly with customer to become familiar with operating problems.
- Keeps customer informed on the nature of service provided outstanding issues and recommends system enhancements, upgrades, and or repairs.
Requirements for the HVAC Technician
- Associate degree in electronics, mechanical systems, computer technology, air conditioning or similar field plus three years of industry experience or five years experience in servicing electronic and/or mechanical systems in the HVAC industry
- Experience with HVAC controls systems, facilities management systems, site preparation, peripheral equipment installation and servicing techniques.
- PC experience required and the ability to program HVAC related software.
- Contractor benefits available!