Permanent position: Direct Hire: Product Manager / Engineer III is needed for a large manufacturing company in Peachtree City, GA. The ideal candidate will have experience in the refrigeration industry or food service industry. Must have 10+ years of complex mechanical engineering experience and experience enhancing and creating product lines/families.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Compensation includes competitive base salary, excellent benefits package and bi-annual bonus. Client prefers a local candidate, but will consider relocation for candidates meeting all requirements and with refrigeration experience. Please apply today for consideration.
Responsibilities for the Product Engineer
- Provides engineering product line support related to design and/or modifications of new product ideas or strategic product extensions.
- Prepares engineering studies, specifications, and cost estimates.
- Conducts investigations or tests of considerable complexity pertaining to the development of new designs, methods, materials or processes and investigates possible applications of results.
- Analyzes test data and reports to determine if design meets functional and performance specifications.
- Works as a team member as well as a team leader, mentoring and reviewing younger engineers' work, but also learning from peers.
Requirements for the Product Engineer
- 10+ years Mechanical Engineering experience plus a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering required.
- Solid background on heat transfer, fluid dynamics, and thermodynamic analysis of vapor compression refrigeration cycles.
- Experience engineering for manufacturability is a must, plastics processes, assembly processes, sheet metal, heat transfers, and refrigeration highly desirable.
- Experience with CAD (Creo Windchill is a plus)
- Competitive benefits package includes 11 paid holidays, vacation, 401 K, long/short term disability, medical, and dental.