Permanent position: Electronics manufacturer in the Ft. Wayne area is seeking a Maintenance Technician for permanent hire to add to their growing team. The ideal candidate will have mechanical and electrical maintenance and troubleshooting experience; understanding of national electrical code and working knowledge of PLCs. Welding familiarity as well as building maintenanc, HVAC a plus.
Salary commensurate with experience. Company offers excellent benefits and vacation. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
- Facilities maintenance, machine troubleshooting and preventive maintenance
- Apply knowledge of electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC to complete assigned jobs
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Working knowledge of electrical systems, including familiarity with 480v, 277v, 208v, 120v and machine control circuitry
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Demonstrated skills with machine and hand tools
- Working knowledge of PLCs/Robotics
- Familiarity with welding
- Full benefits, paid holidays and vacation