Permanent position: Quality Manager needed for an Automotive Client located near Terre Haute Indiana. This individual will manage a quality team and oversee quality control of production. Salary will be based on expeirence.
Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
- Develop Business plan with targets for Quality Department.
- Develop and Maintain Departmental Budget.
- Oversees development and initiation of standards and methods for; inspection, testing, and evaluation.
- Reviews all data obtained during all quality control and quality assurance activities to ensure consistency with company policies and procedures.
- Designs and implements quality training programs to key personnel in conjunction with managers.
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university and 10 plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent education and/or experience.
- Experience in automotive quality
- TS 16949, APQP and PPAP expeirence