Contract position: A global power leader, is currently seeking a Product Engineer in the Stoughton, WI area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT assignment. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Product Engineer
- Apply basic knowledge of engineering principles and practices to assigned tasks in the design, development, analysis, and release of products and subsystems through the product life cycle.
- Assist in creating design specifications considering application, cost, weight, performance, product life, manufacture, assembly and service.
- Verify design using analysis and or functional testing, interprets results, drives decisions, and assesses risk.
- Evaluate customer needs and align requirements with identified customer expectations.
Requirements for the Product Engineer
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years of relevant experience. Developing knowledge in Engineering Standards and Technical Documentation.
- Understands what is meant by the term Intellectual Property (IP) and has some basic understanding the importance of protecting IP for both the corporation and the individual inventors.
- Experience with 3D modeling, Analysis Led Design (ALD), Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Computational Fluid dynamics (CFD), and Statistical software experience.