Permanent position: A leading commercial HVAC & building automation systems company has an immediate need for a HVAC Project Manager. In this role you will be responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously with a focus on completing projects on time and under budget. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Responsibilities for the HVAC Technician
- Receive, organize and review information from the Engineering Department
- Prepare and update project schedule
- Prepare installation subcontractor bidding documents and negotiates subcontracts
- Scheduling of field personal for installation and commissioning.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
Requirements for the HVAC Technician
- Two year (2) degree in a related technical field required, four year (4) Degree preferred
- Four (4) years related work experience required Two (2) years supervisory experience required
- Excellent understanding of HVAC, access or other building or electronic control systems
- Comprehensive benefits package available