Permanent position: Custom equipment manufacturer is seeking a permanent Field Service Technician. This position is based out of the Akron, Ohio area. The Field Service Technician should have a background programming and troubleshooting Allen-Bradley Controls and Wonderware software. All candidates must have a valid driver's license and be open to 60% travel.
The hourly rate for the Field Service Technician is commensurate with experience ranging from $25 to $30 per hour, plus OT. All candidates must be required to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Field Service Technician
- Troubleshoot industrial equipment, identify, and correct problems on mechanical and electrical equipment
- Oversee installation and start-up of all projects throughout entire lifecycle - Plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget
- Work with 3rd party contractors, consultants, and customers to deliver projects on time and within budget
Requirements for the Field Service Technician
- Must have strong experience programming and troubleshooting Allen Bradley (RSLogix) Controls and Wonderware Software
- Must be open to 60% travel (domestic)
- Must have a valid driver's licence
- Full-time, permanent position
- Hourly rate dependent on experience ranging from $25 to $30 per hour, plus OT
- Full coverage benefits, medical, dental, vision, IRA and company match, etc.