Contract position: Engineering Technician II needed in Round Lake IL. We are looking for candidates with a lab background. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to hire. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Entry Level Engineer
- Perform a wide variety of research and/or development laboratory tasks and experiments
- Perform detailed analyses and tests. Assist in compiling observations, analyzing data and interpreting results
- Develop and maintain record keeping for test activities
- Maintain software test equipment
- May write experimental reports, summaries and protocols
Requirements for the Entry Level Engineer
- BS in Engineering
- 0-2 years experience in a university setting, experience could be lab, research or design
- Documentation experience, must be proficient in recording original data
- Familiarity with lab environment, material testing preferred
- Familiarity with GDP/GMP/GLP desired
- Proficient use of laboratory equipment and tools preferred
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...