Contract position: Global leader in the medical product manufacturing industry is currently looking for Engineer I in Roundlake IL. This is a contract opening expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to hire. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Entry Level Engineer
- Performs routine engineering assignments of related tasks which are typically a focused portion of larger projects. These tasks provide experience and familiarization with the engineering staff, methods, techniques, theories, Corporate and division SOP's, policies and projects
- Document development work including writing specifications for manufacturing or scientific test results
- Ability to solve routine design and engineering tasks with some assistance. Able to solve problems with periodic monitoring
- Assists in the preparation and participation in technical reviews and responsible for organizing data and preparing appropriate documentation for assigned projects.
Requirements for the Entry Level Engineer
- BS in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Bioengineering, or Biomedical), MS preferred
- 1+ year medical device experience, prefer quality or remediation
- Minitab, Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc) experience
- Understanding of design requirements, development, verification, risk documentation and validation for medical devices
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...