Leading manufacturer is looking to hire a Production Supervisor. This position will be located in Southern Oregon. The ideal candidate for the Production Supervisor opening must possess production supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
Experience with Lean Manufacturing or Continuous Improvement. This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience ranging from a base salary of $55k-70k plus. The company offers an excellent relocation package for this willing to relocate to the area. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.
Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
- Supervise daily activities and personnel engaged in manufacturing of products
- Incorporate Lean and Continuous Improvement Methodologies
- Lead production employees in continuous improvement activities
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- Associates preferred or higher preferred, candidates with experience will be considered
- supervisory experience
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US
<Benefits for the Production Supervisor
- Direct Hire
- Excellent compensation plan, base salary commensurate with experience ranging from $55k to $70k plus excellent benefits, and paid vacation
- Relocation assistance is available