Contract position: An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking a Facility Manager in the Chandler, AZ area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Facilities Manager
- Manage, coordinate, and schedule repairs and maintenance, minor works and other work requests, tracking to completion.
- Provide information and direction to vendors, facilities staff, and other service providers as required to ensure excellent coordination and execution of work, with minimal disruption.
- Coordinate with Environmental Health and Safety Manager and follow established escalation procedures and incident reporting procedures. Assist in carrying out safety and emergency response activities as directed.
Requirements for the Facilities Manager
- Bachelor's degree preferred, Associate's degree is the minimum, with 5 years of facilities operations and project management experience.
- Budgeting, planning, and decision-making experience to define and meet performance requirements.
- Experience working with ticketing system.