Contract position: A manufacturing company, considered one of the world's leading innovators in materials science is looking for a Process Technician in the Canton, NY area. This is a 5-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Process Technician
- Analyse data out put from production line. Observe production process for adherence to specific tolerances. Review docs and run plans for new production lines.
- Review maintenance check logs and pass long WO/direct maintenance teams. Answer operator questions. Help with scheduling of operators.
- Design and plan layout for such processes as hardening, washing, laminating, etching, engraving, polishing, plating, and other material-processing operations.
Requirements for the Process Technician
- Associate's degree and 3 years of relevant experience.
- Must come from a technical or mechanical background (chemical would be acceptable as well).