Permanent position: Top ENR Construction firm seeking a BIM/VDC Engineer in Atlanta, GA. This VDC Engineer will be responsible for using modeling to create accurate construction models, and manage modeling efforts and deliverables. Must have knowledge of Revit, Glue, Sketchup, Navisworks and Synchro and a BS in Construction Management or related degree and up to 4 years of experience. Excellent opportunity for growth. Multiple openings across the country - apply here to be considered nationwide.
Responsibilities for the BIM Coordinator
- Understand construction documents/processes (RFI's, submittals and shop drawings)
- Use modeling best practices to produce accurate models.
- Review models for accuracy per construction documents.
- Manage modeling efforts and deliverables to solve construction issues.
- Knowledge of Revit, Glue, SketchUp, Navisworks, Synchro, etc
Requirements for the BIM Coordinator
- BS in Construction Management, Construction Graphis or related construction degree.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- 2-4 years of construction experience desired
- Fluent in the use of BIM software
- Ability to relocate is highly desirable.
- Medical, dental and vision offered
- Upward mobility with great company