Permanent position: PLANT MANAGER POSITION SOUTH OF GREENVILLE, SC 105K-120K WITH BONUS: Established, national maker of metal components for the automotive industry seeks a PLANT MANAGER for its manufacturing facility located south of, and commutable to Greenville, SC. The PLANT MANAGER directs and coordinates plant activities to obtain optimum efficiency and economy, and to maximize profits by performing duties personally or through subordinate's supervisors. IMMEDIATE, DIRECT-HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!
Responsibilities for the Plant Manager
- Plans, develops and implements organization policies and goals.
- Analyzes division or department budget requests and allocates operating budget.
- Maintains close contact with manufacturing operations to assure integration of work flow, timely production, and utilization of personnel, skills, machines equipment and corrective procedures.
Requirements for the Plant Manager
- Bachelor's Degree with or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated experience in supervising key staff personnel in a manufacturing operation (automotive parts manufacturing highly desired)
- Experience in lean manufacturing / continuous improvement initiatives highly desired
- The company provides a competetive benefits package to include relocation assistance