Permanent position: DIRECT-HIRE POSITION 65K-75K: U.S. based maker of complex assemblies (tubes, fuel tanks, dipsticks, fuel caps, etc) seeks a QUALITY ENGINEER for it's manufacturing facility located south of Greenville SC. The QUALITY ENGINEER will plan and conduct activities concerned with the quality assurance of industrial processes, materials, and products made in this facility. Direct-hire position with an established company.
Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
- Customer liaison for quality issue required for Engineeringchanges.
- Implementing control plans, gage instructions, PM Charts, or any production document pertinent to the process book.
- Complete 8D activities to prevent (poke yoke) ongoing quality problems for internal and external quality issues.
- Implement flows, FMEA's, Minimum process requirements, and other documents relating to supplier quality manual.
- Assist in gage methods and measuring techniques and conduct gage R&R for new gages.
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- BS degree in technical or related field with at least 2 years QE experience, preferrably in automotive parts manufacturing
- Demonstrated experience with quality system tools, to include FMEA, 8D, PPAP, and Gage R&R
- Metal processing exposure (tubing, bending, grinding, machining) highly desired.
- The company provides a competitive benefits package to include relocation assistance