Contract position: Large medical device manufacturer has a need for Supply Chain Business Analyst in Round Lake IL. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, possible extension, possible temp to hire! Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now! Will hire ASAP!
Responsibilities for the Analyst
- Analyze business processes. Identify, evaluate, develop and/or redesign systems and procedures to meet user requirements
- Create detailed written user requirements for developers
- Provide consultation to customers on business process redesign
- Assist in the development of system documentation and training materials as well as training processes
Requirements for the Analyst
- Bachelor's degree preferred or relevant work experience in systems or business
- 2+ years Supply Chain, especially with an APS
- Reporting experience including advanced excel skills (Macros & pivot tables)
- Experience in system testing, validation, problem resolution, and training, SQL
- Experience in Multi System Data integration mapping, nice to have
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...