Contract position: CONTRACT opportunity for a SITE SUPERVISOR located in Ft. Bliss, TX. The ideal candidate would have 5 or more years of site supervision experience within the construction industry. We are looking for someone who has in-depth knowledge of OSHA, as well as other health and safety requirements. Please apply today!
Responsibilities for the Site Manager
- Under general supervision of project owner, oversees total construction effort to ensure project is completed within scope, budget and schedule.
- Submits regular progress updates for incorporation into master plan/schedule to provide variance analysis reporting.
- Works with Project Manager in managing risks and assists in establishing project recovery plans. Ensures recovery plans are carried out.
- Responsible for the implementation of the Site/Task Specific Safety Program at location, including the creation of each task order required Site Specific Accident Prevention Plans (APP) & Activity Hazard Analysis (AHA).
- Designated on-site competent person and Site Safety and Health Officer (SSHO), as defined by The Army Corps of Engineers EM 385-1-1.
- Conducts daily safety and health inspections; Conduct mishap investigations and complete required reports; Maintains the OSHA Form 300; Maintain a safety and health deficiency tracking system that monitors outstanding deficiencies until resolution; Ensure sub-contractor compliance with safety and health requirements.
Requirements for the Site Manager
- Bachelor's Degree required; Degree in Occupational Health & Safety preferred.
- 5-7 years of direct project coordination and supervision experience in the commercial and/or industrial Building Construction Industry.
- 5 years of continuous experience in construction safety inspection and administration with similar large-scale projects.
- 30-hr OSHA Construction Safety Class within the past 5 years and demonstrated continuing Safety training thereafter (8 hour per year).
- Must possess excellent coordination skills and the ability to supervise simultaneous large project activities.
- Salary in range shown based on extent of qualifications
- Contractor Benefits
- Exposure at a top firm