Permanent position: A leading manufacturer located in Kingman, AZ is looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager. Candidates will need to have 3+ years Maintenance Management/Supervisory experience within medium sized manufacturing environments. Candidates must demonstrate very strong leadership skills and ability hold the Maintenance Team accountable. This is a chance to join a stable industry leader. Relocation assistance for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager
- Develops and maintains all preventive maintenance programs.
- Plan and coordinate department's activities to support targets, and meet and/or exceed client and/or customers' expectations.
- Provide communication on departmental expectations, motivates team members, and identifies opportunity for improvements.
- Coordinate all plant property and equipment maintenance requirements to ensure machine uptime
- Lead maintenance team and ensure accountability
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager
- BS Engineering discipline (BSEE or BSME)
- 5+ Maintenance Management/Supervisory experience in medium sized manufacturers
- Experience developing and implementing preventative maintenance programs
- Must have proven track record of successfully leading and developing maintenance teams.
- Health/ Dental/ Life/ 401K/ Relocation assistance/ up to 15% plant performance bonus
- Relocation assistance offered to qualified candidates.