Permanent position: We are looking for a highly motivated Controls Engineer. This is a permanent position located in Geneva, IN. The ideal candidate will have at least 3+ years of progressive experience in the area of controls, with knowledge of PLC's and automation applications. This is an exciting opportunity with an industry leader, and great growth potential!
Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
- Responsible for utilizing knowledge of industrial controls, industrial networks, programming software, industrial automation, and production equipment.
- Assist maintenance and production personnel to diagnose causes of electrical or mechanical failure of operational equipment.
- Assure that all equipment control systems have current electrical and control system documents in place.
- Perform timely maintenance of PLC, HMI, Process and Motion Control and all other control systems and automation control hardware.
- Responsible for monitoring record keeping.
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering preferred; or 2 year degree with at least 5 years additional experience.
- Understand equipment control systems, programming, processes and components of production equipment.
- Must have a working knowledge of multiple automation software.
- Must be able to plan, engineer, and implement phases of new equipment modification projects.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Large company with plenty of room for advancement!
- 401k plan with company match.
- 3 different healthcare plans to choose from!
- Relocation provided if necessary!