Contract position: Global leader in the healthcare/medical product manufacturing industry is looking a Validation Engineer in Roundlake IL. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Validation Engineer
- Supporting system owners with the generation and management of documentation associated with Medical Products instrument validation and qualification activities
- Activity focus on laboratory equipment and instrument systems (LE&IS) utilized in the engineering, chemistry, and information technology areas
- All activities will be performed in compliance with internal Baxter Quality System procedures and international/national regulations
- Supporting system change control requests
Requirements for the Validation Engineer
- BS degree
- 2-4 years of instrument and equipment validation experience
- 3 yrs in GMP-regulated industry, preferably medical device or pharmaceutical, 2+ years experience performing instrument validations
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...