Contract position: An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking a Lab Technician in the Mountain View, CA area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technician
- Build device racks based on product test needs. Work with Product engineers to build test beds. Set up new lab space.
- Fix company test devices. Maintain test infrastructure. Evaluate new test equipment. Use text editor, look at directory inside Linux and be able to edit files.
Requirements for the Laboratory Technician
- No Degree is required. 5+ years of Lab/Hardware Engineer experience.
- Basic Linux knowledge, networking, hands-on experience with test bed. Working knowledge of modern analog and electronic circuits.
- Proficient with test equipment such as oscilloscopes, amp-probes, logic analyzers, communication analyzers, etc.