International maker of automotive parts seeks a VISION SYSTEMS ENGINEER for its manufacturing operations located north of GREENVILLE, SC.
The VISION SYSTEMS ENGINEER provides technical support with all vision based software applications within the manufacturing facility, and develops new vision based applications to improve efficiency and productivity. IMMEDIATE, DIRECT-HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!
Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
- -Develops manufacturing concepts for Assembly processes
- Develops design standards and specifications related to vision based systems.
- ProvideS technical support with all vision based software applications
- Ensures proper vision based-specific documentation delivery from the Original Equipment Manufacturer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- BS degree in engineering (Electrical/ Manufacturing Engineeringpreferred)
- 5+ years of experience working with machine Vision Systems Technology (Cognex, Keyence, VMT, IRSA, INOS, etc.) in a manufacturing environment (automotive preferred).
- 1+ year programming PLCs and Siemens S7 knowledge
- The company provides a comprehensive medical, prescription, dental and vision plan, Short-term and Long-term Disability benefits, Life InsuranceSavings Plan, 401K and Retirement Income Account, and Tuition Reimbursement