A leader in the healthcare industry is currently seeking an Engineer in the Houston, TX area. This is a 3 month CONTRACT position. No per diem is available for this assignment.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Engineer
- Acts as Project Lead conducting MI Audits, MI Program development, MI project implementation at various client sites. Develops technical solutions to support clients and sales staff. Mentors less-experienced personnel on MI and RBI concepts. Performs quality checks on project work prior to issuing to clients.
- Participates in concepts and software training. Provides new design specification &/or action plan preparation upon understanding customer requirements so that the clients can operate in compliance with the regulations. Presents results to clients.
- Support sales opportunities by clearly and fluently explaining Siemens' best practices and value proposition to support customer needs. Attends and presents at specified O&G industry technical conferences and seminars.
Requirements for the Maintenance Engineer
- BS in Engineering, Mechanical or Metallurgical required. Working knowledge of industrial fixed equipment and process piping. 5+years experience with oil and gas, refining, or petrochemical equipment.
- At least five years of working with fixed equipment design, repair, inspection, reliability, or other general maintenance. PSM, RBI, Fitness for Service (FFS) experience a plus. NBIC or API certifications a plus.
- Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP) Certification a plus. Exposure with the following software is helpful: PS AIM, UltraPIPE, API RBI, Capstone RBMI, Meridium Corrosion and Inspection Manager, PCMS, VCESage, CodeCalc, MS Project. Interest in software development and MS Excel macros for MI data organization, mapping and transfer/ migration to MI software.
<Benefits for the Maintenance Engineer
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and much more...